On 3/28/2011 3:09 PM, Chris Brunelle wrote:
The performance increases you've seen with this options, do they only apply
to servers being hosted in VM's or across the board?

As far as the threading options, I have mainly experimented with them on bare hardware, myself. Steven Hartland posted about some tests that he ran with the "-threads" command line option last July and I believe his tests were also done on bare hardware (on Windows).

-John