AMXModX will take care of you on the GoldSource engine(CS 1.6 and other HL1
mods).
http://www.amxmodx.org/

SourceMod will take care of you on the Source engine(CS:S and other HL2
mods).
http://www.sourcemod.net/

<http://www.sourcemod.net/>They both require MetaMod.
http://metamod.org/
http://www.sourcemm.net/

A single administration tool across both engines doesn't exist(that I'm
aware of), but both AMXModX and SourceMod are managed by the same people, so
there will be a lot of consistency between the two tools...but not too much.
 Any addition plugins, for example, will almost certainly not work between
the AMXModX and SourceMod.  The AlliedModders community is extremely active
and should you run into any troubles with these tools the good people over
there will more than likely have answers for you.

HLStatX:CE will take care of your stats needs.
http://www.hlxce.com/

                                                     -Richard Eid