From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: 09 May 2011 18:16
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2: Still massive lag spikes with replay enabled

After setting replay up today I can report we're experiencing the same issues.

Debian x64, intermitted lag spikes, you can detect them through HLSW as well,
and working on the SSH terminal I can even notice freezes in my typing at that
moment. We have a very powerful machine with low usage, I have no reasons to
assume any of the hardware is at fault.

Saint K.