So, for whatever reason, despite being able to manually ftp into my remote web server with the same settings that appear in my replay_ftp.cfg file, I get a

*      Logging in and uploading.....................FAILED
*
*
*         ** ERROR: Access denied to remote resource

message.

I've double-checked the directory as well, and it appears to be correct, and can upload files to it.

Any idea what could be causing this error?