Two questions: where are guys which have to test game/updates before
release? And the beta... why you are adding to the game a thing, that is
broken even in the beta?

(remix) <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXp17Udsjk&hd=1>

a convenient time in your busy schedule for them to release a patch

jas...@valvesoftware.com