I am still getting the issue where, in TF2, the *visible* max players is one
less than what I set it to.  Meaning, I set sv_visiblemaxplayers to 24, and
TF2 server browser shows it as 23. This wouldn't be so bad if the STEAM
server browser didn't then show it as what I set it to.

So, if I set it to 25 to account for the issue in TF2 showing one less, then
the Steam server browser also shows 25. It's a no-win situation.

This long-standing issue is what caused us to avoid running SourceTV. It
mucked up our (reserve) slots in exactly this way.