OK, I'm seeing a lot of weirdness going on with slot counts.

I tested this on a password server I use to test SourceMod plugins

On Steam:
I see 0/25 players when the Replay bot is active.
I see 0/25 players when the SourceTV bot is active.
I see 0/25 players when the Replay AND SourceTV bots are active.

In TF2:
I see 0/24 players when the Replay bot is active
I see 0/24 players when the SourceTV bot is active.
I see 0/23 players when both bots are active.

Now, these numbers tell me some funny interaction with the Steam browser is going on. It also tells me that there is some funny interaction going on between the two of them.

Also, does anyone know which kill signal to send the server to make it properly shut down the replay system? My other admin is, for whatever reason, sending a kill -9 to the screen process running the server, which is clearly the wrong way to go about it. Does a normal SIGTERM kill shut down replays correctly?