I used the -replay as suggested after the update. I only included the pre-update info for comparison reasons.

To make it more clear, now if we query the server info and put it up on the website, there is now one more slot if replay is enabled (with -replay) and things look fine there but at the same time if i am in the server with my game and try to refresh the server browser, it shows 0/30 players. Maybe my server browseer didn't properly update to show correct playercount or the players actually start counting from 0 and ending up on 29. Didn't have time to test more.

-ics

13.5.2011 7:04, Tony Paloma kirjoitti:
And you guys are activating replay via -replay<configfile>  on the command
line? This is the new way and it was mentioned that otherwise you will get
the player count bug.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:03 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Upate today

I can confirm this. Some weird is going on.

Before the update, our website status for servers shows player counts
correctly (0/30 and 0/24) but steam browser shows one less while replay is
enabled.

After this latest update, these look ok if no players are in but if replay
is enabled and someone joins server, the server shows 0/30 (or
0/24 on browser with 1 player and 1/31 (or 1/25) on the website. I coun't
test this now with more players but slot count rises +1.

-ics