nice to see that none of my 7 TF2 servers qualify for quickplay.
I just hope you are not doing the same error again as the "custom" server
list you introduced (and removed after all the complaints) in 2008. That
was very penalizing for 24+ slots servers.
Btw, why filtering for servers with nocrits and nodmgspread? Is quickplay a
feature for noobs only?