The other day some genius on this mailing list told me: "Why do you report this
here, shouldn't you report this to steam support" etc. etc. etc.

I tried, and I knew I shouldn't have listened. It took them over a week to
provide an initial reply, and once I got a reply, it was one of those default
"you can do fuck all with this reply" replies.

What does a community host do if they require specific support from steam which
is not directly srcds related, but you won't receive any help from the steam
support either? (Cause all they seem to be able to do is copy/paste pre-fab
answers)

Saint K.