What would cause a server to suddenly stop receiving quick play traffic?
Since the Free to Play update my server was enjoying constant traffic until
about a week or two ago. When this started my server was in good standing
and had a slightly upward trend. No variables were changed either.

AksumkA.com <http://aksumka.com>