Hmm, its called on our community also Premium, but not gamechanging stuff is
offered for them. Only things like slots, immunity vs class restrictions etc,
on trade mapserver its some other fun stuff, like access to some area's etc,
but those maps have only as goal to trade for ppl, not to kill or push/cap a
point or w/e.

The "premium" services in itself isn't the problem, its in the offered services
to those paying players for that access. If thats game changing, then
advantages may get abusive imo.