I guess you misunderstood the point of this thread. The argument is against
allowing servers to run plugins that misreport bots as normal players, take
players names and images upon them disconnecting to use as a bot. This is
the issue. I'm not saying all plugins or custom games.

Amazing how people read what they want to read.

CP