Yeah those ain't out. Low priority for CS Source.

-ics

30.11.2011 0:05, Kyle Sanderson kirjoitti:
Holy smokes! That sounds great! Any idea when we'll see it on
Counter-Strike: Source?

As far as I'm aware, the rate limiting connection convars from the last
update haven't been pushed out yet. Although, they don't seem to help at
all on OB against the exploit they were implemented to help protect against.

Thanks,
Kyle.