It's probably your fake player plugins

On 30/11/2011 1:20 PM, bottige...@gmail.com wrote:
I just saw one of these freezes while looking at the console.

I don't have TV or Replays enabled. I will be turning off
sv_parallel_sendsnapshot.

#0  0xf705e9aa in ?? ()
#1  0xf7040d06 in ?? ()
#2  0xf704c914 in ?? ()
#3  0xf704f0a4 in ?? ()
#4  0xf703b3d9 in ?? ()
#5  0xf6c68d15 in CNetChan::CompressFragments() () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#6  0xf6c6c9d3 in CNetChan::SendSubChannelData(bf_write&) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#7  0xf6c6dae5 in CNetChan::SendDatagram(bf_write*) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#8  0xf6b9c35f in CBaseClient::SendSnapshot(CClientFrame*) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#9  0xf6cb5004 in CGameClient::SendSnapshot(CClientFrame*) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#10 0xf6cc7df5 in SV_ParallelSendSnapshot(CGameClient*&) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#11 0xf6ccce50 in CParallelProcessor<CGameClient*,
CFuncJobItemProcessor<CGameClient*>  >::Run(CGameClient**, unsigned
int, int, IThreadPool*) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#12 0xf6ccc243 in T.2180 () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#13 0xf6ccc621 in SV_Frame(bool) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#14 0xf6c23e7c in _Host_RunFrame_Server(bool) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#15 0xf6c24bfa in _Host_RunFrame(float) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#16 0xf6c2553f in Host_RunFrame(float) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#17 0xf6c30882 in CHostState::FrameUpdate(float) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#18 0xf6c30bc8 in HostState_Frame(float) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#19 0xf6ce7e90 in CEngine::Frame() () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#20 0xf6ce3eba in CDedicatedServerAPI::RunFrame() () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#21 0xf708801e in ?? ()
#22 0xf7087d28 in ?? ()
#23 0xf6ce47b6 in CModAppSystemGroup::Main() () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#24 0xf6cffa38 in CAppSystemGroup::Run() () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#25 0xf6ce55ba in CDedicatedServerAPI::ModInit(ModInfo_t&) () from
/home/bottiger/steam/server1/orangebox/bin/engine.so