<lorph> we don't have it on right now so he is just being stupid
<lorph> not sure why some aussie needs to get his panties in a bunch when
we don't have any servers in australia

Quite a few large communities still run fake clients with ease... Mind you
it's changed from faking player counts to having actual bots playing
disguised as real players. Will this change? Probably not. Even if Valve
tries something client side, their content/login servers die every time an
update hits regardless of the size. With how poorly 'P2P' authentication
was implemented, I'd be worried if they tried anything to be honest.

Just keep going around in circles, the end result is nothing will change
either due to lack of investment or effort.
Kyle.