The same happens to me, massive disconnects of all clients, most of the
time is the famous steam error 6, clients are being kicked with "No steam
logon" but some of them ends with the timeout error.

This has been happening since the Christmas update but today is far worse,
sometimes clients gets kicked every 5 minutes other 15 or other 30 ..

Myself have experienced it, was playing on one of my servers and the client
started to freeze, it froze like 3 times then it froze again for like 20
secs, came back and saw the entire server disconnected with "No steam
logon", i was the only one left in the server.