They have brought up the fact that they don't like servers who cheat the
system or provide unfun experiences to players. I know this was discussed
in brief (with a fun graph!) on the TF2 blog. This updated "Policy of
Truth" hasn't been posted anywhere but I would like to think it's kind of a
common sense deal.

If you want to dupe players and provide incorrect data - then you probably
shouldn't worry about showing up on the server browser, you clearly don't
want to play by the rules anyways.

So yes please post this somewhere public - but in saying that who cares, if
you are a server that gets removed (for legitimate reasons) then you had to
have been doing something "wrong" in the first place. I cannot see a case
where any actual (non cheating/misrepresenting) servers will be affected by
this.