Just adding another vote of support. I'd love to see more server/community
interactions. If the server is linked to a steamID it would be real neat to
show that on their steam page (if they'd like to allow that). Maybe even go
full "SOCIAL MEDIA" by having some way of letting people "Like/+1/Show
Support/Whatever" the server. I'm sure that kind of metric can be mixed
into your Quickplay cauldron to further emphasis server that have people
actually enjoying themselves (or at least servers that know how to exploit
a +1 button).