Yeah and I wouldn't have a problem with that, but most of the providers
have VERY high ping, and the ones that don't are scarce (west coast citizen
here), if I could run my own server this wouldn't be a problem but I can't
so I'm left to whine, the bonus of this as well is that your friends can
join you too, considering it's very hard to get into your friends games
(technical issues or the server is just full), the server browser pretty
much relieves us of this problem, but the servers with low ping are in
small number for my demographic. The system seems to cater to germans more
than anyone else. I didn't even know there was a high populace of german
players on CS:GO