Yes, it's amazing how much they talk and reply here these days. The server browser might be 3 days old but the dedicated servers that some folks have access to aren't 3 days old. They are around 3 weeks old, or even more.

My point was that if they need a playerbase to test on, it's rather better to give an access to dedicated beta to some community that runs css or cs servers and along give 20 keys for the members to have so they can play on and give feedback. Now i see bunch of servers, a lot with no players whatsoever. Looks to me like testing with little effort.

-ics