Drogen Viech ... I have no idea how your post is related to this topic, but
ok...
I'll just point out that saigns.de was banned for one month from the master
servers january this year.

Do you really think, that I am so stupid to risk a ban again?
...Why should I fake the "status" output, when every player can clearly see,
who is a bot? Please...

There are still enough other communties with fake clients, but feel free to
send a detailed report to Fletcher ( fletch...@valvesoftware.com ). He knows
what kind of plugins I run, but perhaps you know it better.

If you don't like other communities and how they run their server, please
learn how to use your ingame server blacklist or simply don't play on them,
nobody forces you to do that.

Back to topic:
Valve gave an early dedicated server access to a few communities/hosters
(multiplay, arsclan, gameconnect, localstrike, mweb, saigns and perhaps a
few more). I think they will give the server files to more people very soon
or they release it for the public. The current servers are very instable and
there are a lot of fixes needed.

- Andreas