On 18/04/2012 20:33, Andreas Grimm wrote:
Drogen Viech ... I have no idea how your post is related to this topic, but
ok...
I'll just point out that saigns.de was banned for one month from the master
servers january this year.

Do you really think, that I am so stupid to risk a ban again?

Well, since you ask, you were stupid enough to fake all the stuff you did in the first place (I guess your name explains why you like telling fairy tales, eh? :D)

You were stupid enough to ignore the warnings to get rid of it too.

So yeah, looking at all the evidence, you're definitely stupid enough to get banned again.

HTH.
--
Dan.