15+ may be too many, I think. Or, if there is ONLY hlds servers running, it
will be ok.But, if you also have MC servers, I don't think so.
Here is, as I think, what can be the maximum on the server:5 to 10 hlds servers
(12 max)5 MC servers as 2GO (or) 3x (2 to 3G) + 1x 10Gup to 10 TS3 Servers of
512 slots (warning; since monday, TS USA allow only 1 server by dedicated
server)Apache2 + php + other stuffs
think to secure the server when you get it, because the default domain
(ksXXXXXX.kimsufi.com) is often scrawled by bots
If you want any help, I'm available by this mail (or) via my private, just by
mailing me i'll give you the adress).
And oh yes, the tech support (in case of a physical incident / problem / ask)
is really reactive. Also, they answer by twitter if you want to ;)
as playing on MC, I haven't lags. As hlds servers (source engine), my ping is
about 12ms, and 61ms if the servers are full.

---
Hugo