I've actually done this on my servers accidently.
If you set the  RDTSC_FREQUENCY  value 200-300 higher than the recommended
benchmark it will make the server run faster in all aspects.. rocket speed,
movement, reloading, etc. The timer would count about 71seconds for 1
minute of real time

You can put the frequency way higher and the will go super fast.

Python