From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Cameron
Munroe
Sent: woensdag 25 april 2012 23:13
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Suddenly very low server population

Many players find a server that works and then stick with it. I even did
it, I played on Lotusclan and didn't even care to explore, until of course
lotusclan started going nuts that is, and many other players are the same.
I also only found lotusclan servers because of a friend otherwise I would
never have gone to them.

People like to stick to what they know.

--
-- Cameron Munroe