I also get now "no account specified" but when I check
tf_server_identity_account_id and such, those are filled in correctly...
and ofcourse same issues as ics says.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 19:55
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [hlds] Quickplay broken?

I freshly booted up a server after it had gone crashing down with the new
sapper placing bug. So anyway, logs in fine.

L 08/03/2012 - 20:44:48: Received auth challenge; signing into gameserver
account...
Game server authentication: SUCCESS! Standing: Good. Trend: Downward Fast
  L 08/03/2012 - 20:44:52: Game server authentication: SUCCESS!
Standing: Good. Trend: Downward Fast

Less than 4 minutes later, it receives an auth challenge.

Received auth challenge; signing into gameserver account...
L 08/03/2012 - 20:48:16: Received auth challenge; signing into gameserver
account...
Game server authentication: FAILURE!
L 08/03/2012 - 20:48:23: Game server authentication: FAILURE! Cannot
locate owner's steam account

And rest is history. So the server logs in fine if i log in myself (aka
boot the server) but once Steam decides that it wants to check the servers
auth and sends a challenge, it will always fail.

-ics