No confusion just a little more drawn out for what seems that everyone wants
and that is higher player support - although I think at this point from the
information provided we will have to suck it up at a 6player limit if co-op
is going to be a resource hog.

"6" is all the fingers on one hand and one toe.

HTH

Or should we read this incredible confusion you have over what 6 players
means as saying "I want to up the player numbers to get more donations"

--
Dan