I don't really care if we as server ops get a reward or not. I'm just happy
that this is hopefully over. And we can't really blame anybody for the
issues, that stuff just happens and there is not much someone can do about
that, except start testing every patch for moths and never release anything
new, if the current stuff is stable. But i'm sure that this is not a
solution.

So just be happy that this mess is over and relax.

Happy fragging!