You can forget those item dreams. Only way to get some is contributing aka
making an item and get it selected or editing wiki enough or participating in
some mapping contest and ranking as top3 and similiar ways. Running servers -
anyone can do it and it isn't contributing. What we get is "thanks for running
servers" occasionally.

Theres many ways to know which servers are "good" but they do not want to rank
servers like that and thats also a good thing. I'm sure many people have
suggested item for server owners but i don't see it happening.

-ics