With the same old features as before:

- Detect prediction hacks (crit hacks & no spread hacks)
- Detect an exploit to fully bypass Valve anti speedhack protection (which
do not even really work by default)
- Detect name hacks (different name in-game than on Steam)
- Detect potential triggerbots based on heuristics
- Detect potential auto zoom/auto stickybomb det/auto airblast/auto cloak
hacks based on heuristics

2012/9/11 Cameron Munroe <cmun...@cameronmunroe.com>

> So now how does it work?
>
> Sent from my android device.