In what folder the screenshots are uploaded to the server?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Ejziponken -
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 7:35 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TriggerBot/Prediction hack(Crit hack/No spread) detection plugin

lol need this for CS 1.6 and CSGO.. :P

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:19:42 -0400
From: epichat...@litewin.net
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com

Would be nice if valve added a legitimate way for server admins to grab
screenshots if they are going to patch this exploit. Considering the
screenshots only take an in-game image the only people to have reasons
against it are hackers themselves.

--EHG

http://tftrue.redline-**utilities.net/anakinac.html<http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/anakinac.html>

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=**Xr39hrys<http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Xr39hrys>