This is obviously not using the "screenshot" command, rather the screenshot
client function call.
As well as the INetChannel SendFile function to upload the file.

I wouldn't expect VALVe to update this function, this also used to upload
spray tags to the server, and it has a very secure extension block that
won't let you upload almost anything (Except for screenshots in this case)

@Anakin: If I were you, I would find a way to get the stack of loaded DLLs
to Hl2.exe and print them on a txt on the client, and then upload that to a
server, that way you could have a handful of cheat's DLLs and block em by
default if they are detected on the client. Anything if possible, of course.

Take care.