I discovered this crash issue myself a few months ago.

If you're using SourceMod, my Force Holidays plugin ( https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=171012 ) specifically caches all the Horsemann and Monoculus/ghost with no hat files for their respective maps due to this crash issue.

It also sets the Halloween holiday on for any map in the addons/sourcemod/configs/halloween_maps.txt file because the boss determination is done immediately after map change, before server.cfg and other configs are processed.