The glorious downside to Valve's flat organizational scheme.

Lots of things *can* get done, but everyone just piling shit in week after
week makes for very unoptimized programming.

Pretty soon clients are going to require i7 3960X's with four-way SLI to
run TF2 at 50FPS. Servers are going to need quad sockets.

Completely serious too. Proof is in the performance degradation we've seen
since the un-hatbloated launch.