My servers just started crashing left and right, with the following message.
They've been running fine for two hours (since the update), but now I can't
start them. They're all on FreeBSD 9, but on different hardware and
connections, both with and without SourceMod.

Connection to game coordinator established.
Received auth challenge; signing into gameserver account...
singleprocesspipe_linux.cpp (189) : Assertion Failed:
CSingleProcessPipe::BWrite wrote too few bytes (7168/1587727) errno=11
Assert( Assertion Failed: CSingleProcessPipe::BWrite wrote too few bytes
(7168/1587727) errno=11
):/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_linux/buil
d/src/clientdll/../common/singleprocesspipe_linux.cpp:189

ExceptionHandler::GenerateDump waitpid failed:Invalid argument
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/assert_20121221010051_1.dmp
success = no
error:  Failed to open/read local data from file/application

--
Jan Inge