Then a AMD 1045T shouldn't have the issue correct when it has a load
of 0.00, right? Yet it still happens.

On , Bruno Garcia wrote:

believe most of the problem was because Steam client took too much CPU

and since the auth ticket has a time window to be sent and received
the
> lack of CPU made it impossible to be sent in time and the steam
server
> would UN-authenticate you and the game server would eventually
kick you.

> This I believe, has been fixed, but perhaps (being VALVe
and all) the bug
> was re-introduced in some internal changes they might
have done.

<cmun...@cameronmunroe.com> wrote:

>> The issue revolves around where
the steam servers loose connection to a client, thus reporting a crash
statement. However when whole routes and 1000's of gamers are hit it
seems like the whole server gets kicked. On top of this if the server
looses connection to steam there is always the no VAC connection
statement which kicks all players as well. Both of which are common and
happen to pretty much any server when there is problems with the route
to steam servers, or the steam servers them selves. Also was it during a
map change? If so that is also common, but not all players should have
been kicked by that one. Just means they crashed during map change. On ,
Kyle Sanderson wrote:

>>> It's been a
>> problem for years, they're
probably never going to address itunfortunately. There was a backend bug
that caused the problem to occur

>>> randomly, now it just happens
daily when Steam goes down. There
>> was an with any game besides CS:S
(it would need to be recompiled). Are we the only ones? Anyone else? Our
servers just completely emptied

Links:
------
[1] http://store.steampowered.com/stats/