From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] on behalf of Harsh Baid
[harshbai...@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 March 2013 13:22
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] MvM Matchmaking broken?

Just something to add, but the other day a group of my friends were playing
MvM. We all had Mann Up tickets however it took to long to get into Mann Up
so we decided to play normal Boot Camp. We we did not except was that we
got into a Boot Camp server in seconds because according to the statistics
that showed. There were over 700+ servers applicable for MvM all of which
were empty.

I think the plain fact may be that there are just too many servers
available and the fact that less people are playing making MvM and TF2 in
general less popular.