On 13/03/13 15:42, Steven Haigh wrote:
On 03/13/2013 10:52 AM, Fletcher Dunn wrote:
There is a problem with geolocation that affects the matchmaking used
for MvM.

Wow! I just realised that this is the first time in the history of me
running an MvM server that most of the players seem to come from
Australia and surrounding countries instead of the US.

I'm always had players with 300+ ping on there - today the majority are
under 100ms.

Whatever the problem with geolocation was, its actually working now.
Good stuff.

Gah. I spoke too soon. I'm back to 300+ ping players again. Looks like they didn't quite fix the geolocation problems :)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: net...@crc.id.au
Web: https://www.crc.id.au