I've heard similar problems with CS:S, they just started happening as well
(from what I've heard). I sent this to someone a few weeks ago and didn't
hear back, so I'm assuming either it worked, or was so bad he looked else
where. This fixes a pretty old exploit (found and fixed in GMod, then
exploited in EP1/OB), but I don't think it was ever fixed...

http://pastie.org/private/ngmwfhqvmoywywvqxr61fq

Just something to try, I still run it (mine is a bit more advanced), but
that should get you by if it is the same problem.

Thanks,
Kyle.