 From: Eric Smith <er...@valvesoftware.com>
<h...@list.valvesoftware.com>; Half-Life dedicated Linux server
"'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com'"
<hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 March 2013, 20:10
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2, DoD:S, and HL2:DM updates released

We've released mandatory updates for TF2, DoD:S, and HL2:DM. The notes for the
updates are below.

-Eric

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
- Disabled Java for the in-game web browser

Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a scoreboard bug where domination count was reduced by 2 when a
dominated player left the server