Hi all,

I have two separate machines, one running Centos 5.9, the other Centos 6.3, both are located at the same hostingcenter, same rack, same switch.

The 6.3 one always fails logging in anonymously, every time, and if I repeat the login, it succeeds, the other one works as you would expect.

-- SNIP --
Redirecting stderr to '/home/srcds/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[  0%] Download complete.
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --

Steam>login anonymous

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Login Failure: No Connection
Failed.

Steam>login anonymous

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Success.

Steam>
-- SNIP END --

It makes no sense to me that the second login works every time, have anyone else seen this behaviour, and maybe found a fix? (Other than scripting a double login, and not using @ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1)

/Peter