Getting either:

./steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir tf2 +app_update 232250
validate +quit
Redirecting stderr to '/home/cf2tf2/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Success.
ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.

or the last line is:
ERROR! AppInfo request for AppId 232250 returned error 16.

All seven of my servers experiencing these errors.....