Von: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Im Auftrag von Bottiger
Gesendet: Freitag, 01. November 2013 20:31
An: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Betreff: Re: [hlds_linux] Still crashing

Will there be a fix for this spellbook crash?

#0  0x01fd01fc in ?? ()
#1  0xeeaae295 in
CBaseCombatCharacter::Weapon_CanSwitchTo(CBaseCombatWeapon*) () from
/tf/bin/server_srv.so
#2  0xeec32731 in CTFPlayer::Weapon_CanSwitchTo(CBaseCombatWeapon*) () from
/tf/bin/server_srv.so
#3  0xeebc4a60 in CTFSpellBook::ItemPostFrame() () from
/tf/bin/server_srv.so
#4  0xeeac996f in CBasePlayer::ItemPostFrame() () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
#5  0xeef8c826 in CBasePlayer::PostThink() () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
#6  0xef1f4b4d in CTFPlayer::PostThink() () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
#7  0xeef99dc4 in CPlayerMove::RunPostThink(CBasePlayer*) () from
/tf/bin/server_srv.so
#8  0xeef9a7e7 in CPlayerMove::RunCommand(CBasePlayer*, CUserCmd*,
IMoveHelper*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
#9  0xeef7a79c in CBasePlayer::PlayerRunCommand(CUserCmd*, IMoveHelper*) ()
from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
#10 0xef1c9f66 in CTFPlayer::PlayerRunCommand(CUserCmd*, IMoveHelper*) ()
from /tf/bin/server_srv.so