Anyone else not able to connect to steam? Judging by my low player counts I am
guessing I am not alone here.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Smith" <er...@valvesoftware.com>
(hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com)" <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>,
<h...@list.valvesoftware.com>, "'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com'
(hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com)" <hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:29:52 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released

We've released a mandatory TF2 update. The notes for the update are below. The
new version is 1998941.

-Eric

- Added new series of Chemistry Sets
- Added "Collector's" item quality.  "Collector's" items are created by
completing special Chemistry Sets.
- Added a server cooldown period for Eternaween votes
- Spooky Keys are now regular keys
- Fixed seeing the fire texture on The Maniac's Manacles, PY-40 Incinibot, The
Parasight, and The Foul Cowl in DirectX 8
- Fixed some Halloween spells not working during Eternaween