I got that unusual weapon. Killstreak hitmans sniper rifle with orange
sheen and when i kill someone or someone looks at my equipment (by pressing
F) it crashes tchem game to windows without any information or error. On
server it shows timeouted. I can;t use that weapon on my server because it
keeps crashing clients.....

Anyone else got that problem?