Please don't conflate this issue with ads. Ads were already being blocked
from quickplay. This additional restriction is an unnecessary slap in the
face that doesn't do anything except siphon all the players to Valve.

Just because you can sell pay-to-win perks on css zombie mod doesn't mean
that is the economic model that everyone else should embrace. If CSS had
quickplay I doubt your servers would be half as full as they are now.