Again thanks for this feature.  Another question though.
I understand this will be only TF2 initially, and so only
Source-engine games at least initialy (which all seem
to use the "Anonymous" logon for the server in SteamCMD).

Is this something that will eventually come-over to the
older "GoldSrc" games as well? at least the Valve titles
like HL1, CS, TFC, DMC, etc.? I believe we currently
log onto SteamCMD as separate Steam account? or are
we talking about logging-on "anonymously" to something
other than SteamCMD?