From: Weasels Lair [mailto:wea...@weaselslair.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:03 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Win32
server mailing list; Fletcher Dunn
Subject: [hlds_announce] [hlds_linux] [hlds] Important changes to TF2 coming
soon

Again thanks for this feature.  Another question though.
I understand this will be only TF2 initially, and so only Source-engine games
at least initialy (which all seem to use the "Anonymous" logon for the server
in SteamCMD).

Is this something that will eventually come-over to the older "GoldSrc" games
as well? at least the Valve titles like HL1, CS, TFC, DMC, etc.? I believe we
currently log onto SteamCMD as separate Steam account? or are we talking about
logging-on "anonymously" to something other than SteamCMD?