PS: Regarding HLStatsX:CE, I also had to update the "teams" for the new FoF
- since there are potentially four "teams" now:

Vigilantes = Blue in hud messages, etc.
Desperados = Red in hud messages, etc.
Bandidos = Yellow in hud messages, etc.
Rangers = Green in hud messages, etc.

Here's what I am using (Team Code, Team Name, Color Code, BG Color Code):

VIGILANTES, Vigilantes, #0000FF, #AFEEEE
DESPERADOS, Desperados, #B22222, #FFB6C1
BANDIDOS, Bandidos, #333300, #DDDD00
RANGERS, Rangers, #006400, #ADFF2F

Obviously, you may want to use choose your own colors, I just tossed those
in really quickly.